Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Kai's Baby Heart Beat

This morning I went for the diagnostic imaging for Kai's heart. He has an early atrial contraction which makes it sound like his heart skips a beat every so often.

The doctor said there is nothing to worry about because it will regulate more after he is born and should completely reasolve itself by the time he is a 1yr old. Thank the Lord!

As for the rest of the ultrasound as they go ahead and do everything since I am already there....

My little man looks healthy and and measures about 6lbs and 8ozs  (+ or - 6ozs). Seeing his cute little face today was totally awesome! I really can't wait to see it in color and kiss it! The ultrasound technician said as she turned the screen toward me, "Look at those little lips! I just want to kiss them!" He had his eyes closed and his little lips were puckered! So adorable!!! Everytime she tried to get a picture of his face he would put his fist up between his eyes so all we could see was his bottom lip and forehead... What a little stinker!

THE FINISH LINE IS IN SIGHT!!!! 14 DAYS LEFT TO GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment